January of 2016. That's when this project first started, and a lot has happened. A whole lot, actually. Everyone on the team has grown but I have especially done so. It's been almost three years since then and time has flown, but it has also grounded to a halt at times. There were times when progress was as fast as ever, and there were times when we all were overjoyed for even a smidgen of progress and I'd think to myself if there's any correlation with that and this game's title, but here we are. It's time to finally open the curtains and let everyone see what our crystallized effort of over 2,5 years has led to. We had crushing moments, but the feedback from you all is what led me to make a full project out of this and it was quite a big factor in dragging it out from line-break hell. I can't be grateful enough for you all who've supported this project, be it when I was alone and just wanted to improve, be it when we released the two trial patches, or be it just recently when our team gained steam once again. Hope you enjoy it and grow fond of it, for at least a portion of what I feel for this game.
Well, how good is the game? Well, you're definitely asking the wrong person if you want an unbiased opinion on that, but from my personal view, this game is quite special and definitely the best nukige I have ever experienced. It lasts for maybe five to six hours and the timeframe in which the setting is based in is quite tight. It's still quite worth the playthrough and you can't get every H-scene on your first attempt. Good luck.
1. Download the patch from the download link and open up the .zip file.
2. Please read the ReadMe .pdf file before carrying on.
3. Drag & drop the new .exe into 美少女万華鏡－１－ and data8.pack into 美少女万華鏡－１－\GameData.
4. Install the font found within the .zip file. (Note: The game does work with practically any font, but only the font in the patch has been properly tested and we've experienced typeset errors with other fonts, so please use pm2fixed)
5. Launch the game through Bishoujo Mangekyou -1- ENG.exe and enjoy yourself!
Well, then until we meet again.
- Arcadeotic, Euphemic Translation